The Warehouse Associate handles, moves and stores various products and components within the warehouse. The main duties include preparing and loading outgoing shipments, unloading, inspecting and putting away incoming shipments, recording inventory statuses and cycle counting, maintaining an organized and safe warehouse, staging materials for production.
If interested, please read more below and/or contact Lisa Booker at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Verifying the accuracy of quantity and quality of incoming deliveries
• Label incoming product and place into inventory
• Prepare outgoing shipments by picking and packing product.
• Keeping a well-maintained and updated account of stock and inventory through cycle counting
• Ensure material handling equipment is good condition by conducting regular audits.
• Conveying purchasing requirements of bin fill items/reorder cards.
• Collaborating with internal departments to locate missing packages, fix incorrect deliveries and replace damaged products
• High-school diploma and 5 years of related work experience.
• Knowledge of warehousing practices and safety.
• Ability to drive forklift.
• Ability to lift 35 lbs on a regular basis.
• Effective at multitasking and the ability to deliver quality results on time.
• Excellent problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office programs – especially Excel.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Knowledge and experience in lighting fixture manufacture or other closely related products.
Ability to stand and sit for 8 hours or more per day. Ability to lift 25-50 pounds frequently. Ability to walk on a constant basis. Constantly lifts, carries, pushes, and pulls packages on a repetitive basis. Ability to sit, kneel, climb, squat, bend and twist. Ability to read, write, count, and perform basic math. Ability to learn to operate hand and pneumatic assembly tools. Ability to read and understand a production work order. Able to learn to accurately assemble, code, test, label, and pack product.
Optec LED Lighting is an equal employment opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OPTEC LED Lighting
13040 West Lisbon Road
Brookfield, WI 53005
Subscribe and follow us on YouTube for ongoing updates.